7/24/2011

Taylor Swift

Hey!

I just wanted to draw your attention to this talented musician - Taylor Swift.

As most of my friends probably knows, I'm literally ADDICTED to her.
SHE'S JUST AMAZING!

I know all her songs, and she inspired me to start playing guitar :) and I'm so glad I started playing the particular instrument, because it is SO MUCH FUN to play it and sing at the same time :D

This song probably got her famous, "Love Story".
I think the lyrics are very cute! I love the video too.

YES!! This was a HIT!!
The whole song is just, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
It's very catchy and the lyrics are so true, I think that you should all listen to this track :D



Okay, If I start talking about any more songs from Taylor Swift, it would just be non stop. So I'll stop myself here and leave the rest for next time :)


Oh here's another song by her... I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment