7/28/2011

My thoughts on Rebecca Black.

Happy Birthday, Rebecca Black: Celebrate 'Friday' on Tuesday
Okay, I'm sure most of you know who this is - Rebecca Black.

And most of you probably know her for singing the worst song ever created on this planet, Friday.
(Yeah, I hate that song and I hate how it is very catchy and is stuck in my head although I really do not like it.)


But, am I the only one who thought she is not a worst singer ever? I mean, forget about the lyrics for a moment, she did not write it anyways.
And I think that she is very pretty and most of all, she is young.
She's younger than me and she had all the guts to take all those criticisms and even the death threats - I really do think she deserves a break now.


Also, What I don't understand is - HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HER NEW SONG!?
I LOVE IT. SO MUCH. 

It is so meaningful and in this one, it has a lot more of Rebecca's voice in it, not like those robotic voice of hers we've heard in Friday.

"You're life is in your hands, so take it just as far as you can."

So true...



BASICALLY, what I want to say is - GIVE HER A BREAK! And if you are ever going to criticize her, prove to the world that you are so much better than her - vocal, dancing wise and everything!



I Love this song. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment