8/01/2011

Bored.

HEY :D

I'm bored :(

So I'm just gonna do a random post about my favourite songs! <3


1: Photograph - Nickelback


Wow. So Meanigful :')


This is one of the songs I've heard that really meant so much to me and actually made me cry!


I love how this song is very meaningful yet they manage to make the song not depressing... If you get what I mean lol.


"It's hard to say it, time to say it, good bye..."








2: Mean - Taylor Swift ( Haha of course!! )






This song is one of my most favourite songs by TSwift! ;D


This song is about "how to handle" people who are mean. ( According to Taylor. )


Well, I think that this song is taking the mic outta meanies, saying "hey, you are mean to me? Well I'm better than that." That's the way I take it anyway...


And this song actually relates to my life too, because this song made me realise people who are mean to me are not worth my time!! 
So since I've heard this song, I've sorted my life out so much :)






Okay I'm tired for now... more to come later. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment