8/08/2011

Japan is just fun.

I'm having so much fun and freedom here, I don't want to leave.
It's shopping everyday for me!! :D hehehe

but the life is so cruel sometimes, well, depends on the way you take it though...
The time passes so quickly when you're having fun :|


When I get back to UK, I won't have much time to relax.
I'm dreading for the results day, and have been for like 2 weeks now :(
Anyone else with me?
I'm just thinking, with the help of 2 nightmares I've had, "What if I don't get the grades I need?"
Everyone says that I will, but, if they see my test papers... they are going to be surprised. Let's just say that.


Well, If I fail them, I'm gonna think of an alternative then.


I hope y'all did amazingly! <3

1 comment:

  1. First of all I know you'l do great but if you don't get the grades you want.. I know you'l definitely find an alternative :]

    ReplyDelete